By opening a Shop with My Little Ears, you agree to our…
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in registering as a seller with MyLittleEars.com. We hope you do decide to join us, but just before you do, be sure to polish up on our house rules…
This policy is in effect from 15th August 2015, and will remain in place ongoing until it is otherwise updated.
This document makes up our Terms and Conditions. It is a legally binding contract between you, the Vendor, and the company, My Little Ears.
This document will set out your rights and responsibilities in utilising our website Services to sell your own products or services. In registering as a Vendor with My Little Ears, you are agreeing to these Terms.
To open an account with My Little Ears, you must:
- Be 18 years or over, or be using the services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Provide honest, accurate information including personal and company details.
- Use an appropriate shop or username that is neither offensive or false in an attempt to impersonate another person or company.
- Take responsibility for your account with us, including any billing information and financial activity that takes place on your account. When registering as a business, you personally take authority on agreeing to our Terms on behalf of your company.
- Take care of your password information.
- Understand that the Terms are intended to be in place for you only as an independent contractor, using our Services.
In using My Little Ears Services, you must:
- Not use our Service in any way to violate any law. This is includes any laws which may apply to you including local, state, federal, international or others. This includes selling any item that violates any laws.
- Take responsibility for in obtaining licenses or permits that your shop requires.
- Not commit fraud, theft or any other crimes against My Little Ears, a My Little Ears user(s) or a third party.
- Take responsibility for paying all fees that you owe to My Little Ears. Any taxes for sales that you make through My Little Ears’ Services are also your responsibility in paying or collecting.
- Not attempt to in any way attempt to reverse engineer or obtain source code of our Services.
- Not distribute any malicious content, code, software or virus through our Services.
- My Little Ears name, logos and images are trademarked and not to be used, edited or distributed without any permission given by My Little Ears.
- Agree to the receipt of your information, legal included, electronically instead of via paper copies. Your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper and is legally binding.
In using our Services to add Content to My Little Ears, you must:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your content.
- Not infringe or violate on any third party’s rights in posting your content.
- Give permission for My Little Ears to use any content you post to the Site for marketing and promotion My Little Ears and in turn, your sales items. My Little Ears’ use of your content can include displaying, editing, modifying, reproducing, distributing, storing and preparing derivative works to provide our Services and yours. This use can be across our own website, third party websites or advertising mediums. The use is royalty free, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable and constitutes a perpetual license.
- Report any unauthorised Content that may take advantage of or infringe on any intellectual property rights. You can email us directly using our contact form if you wish for something that has infringed upon your own intellectual property rights to be removed. If your own Content infringes upon another person’s intellectual property, should we receive proper notice, that Content will be removed and you will be subsequently notified.
- Not post Content that is in any way threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- Not post Content that is false or misleading or that uses My Little Ears in a way that could be considered as fraudulent or deceptive.
In terms of Warranties and Liability:
- My Little Ears does not manufacture, store or inspect any of the items sold through our Services (excluding those sold under the username ‘Brandon’s Shop’). Items are sold directly by independent sellers so quality, safety or legality cannot and is not guaranteed or warrantied by My Little Ears. Any legal claims made will be directly against the seller of that item. My Little Ears is released from claims related to items sold through our Services, including for items that are defective, misrepresented by the seller or those that may have caused physical injury.
- My Little Ears takes no responsibility for Content posted by users of our Services that is offensive, inappropriate, inaccurate, copyright incompliant, illegal or indecent. We are released from all liability relating to Content posted by the users of our Services.
- Should you use our Services to interact with other individuals or businesses online or in person, please be aware that we do not screen our user interactions and are released from any liability relating to any interactions between those using our Services.
- We do not accept any kind of warranty (expressed or implied). This release from liability includes title, non-infringement, fitness for purpose, performance, dealing and use of trade.
- We are released from liability and do not guarantee that the Services will be both available or secure at any given time or location or that any errors with our Services will be corrected. We cannot guarantee the Service will be free of harmful materials or viruses or that your expectations of Services will be met.
- My Little Ears will to the fullest extent permitted by law not be liable to you for any lost revenue, profit or consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages arising in connection with our Services or Terms.
- Should My Little Ears face legal proceedings of any kind as a result of your actions in using our Service, you will agree to indemnify and defend us and any employees against any legal claim or demand arising from any of your actions or use of our Services.
In terms of any user disputes:
- My Little Ears holds no responsibility and has no obligation in resolving disputes arising from the use of our Services.
- You are encouraged to deal with and resolve disputes amicably and directly with third parties, users or customers.
- My Little Ears may choose to terminate your account and access to our Services at any time and for any reason and without advance notice. You have no contractual or legal rights to continue to use My Little Ears services, should we terminate your account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time and for any reason. If your account is terminated, you may lose any associated information, including Content.
- We take no responsibility for any effect that terminating Services may have on you. This includes any effects on income or ability to generate revenue.
- Should My Little Ears or you choose to terminate your access to our Service, the Terms and Conditions will still remain in effect ongoing.
We may at any time update these Terms and if we do choose to do so and we believe any changes are material, we will let you know via email or a message so you may decide whether to continue to use our Services or terminate. Changes will be effective from the time of our notifying you by whatever method. You hold sole and full responsibility for reviewing any changes made to the Terms and Conditions and your current and ongoing use of the Services constitutes as your full acceptance of our updated Terms.